Rooster PICs wanted

Pics
View attachment 3231501

That's Rojo Majestico, aka Big Red, a barnyard mix and a very good rooster, who takes good care of his ladies and has a healthy respect for humankind..

And below is Toby, aka Toby-wan Kenobi, a Dominique who graduated to roosterhood the 27th of April. He's doing his best to seduce a few ladies for himself without risking the wrath of Rojo, and he also respects humans. Two very good roosters in a flock of 25 hens/ pullets.

View attachment 3231506
Look at
Mr. Cocky pants! Lol. Standing O so tall!

I think it's so cool to be on here learning from people with each interaction. You just learned Mr. Roberto os a BB Red OE, GB. How cool is that?
yep this is why i joined (well not to figure out his breed but to learn)
View attachment 3231501

That's Rojo Majestico, aka Big Red, a barnyard mix and a very good rooster, who takes good care of his ladies and has a healthy respect for humankind..

And below is Toby, aka Toby-wan Kenobi, a Dominique who graduated to roosterhood the 27th of April. He's doing his best to seduce a few ladies for himself without risking the wrath of Rojo, and he also respects humans. Two very good roosters in a flock of 25 hens/ pullets.

View attachment 3231506
very handsome

Only about 6 or 7 months Thanks there the same a ge and gerold is three times the size of henry. Gerold is a orpington that carries the chocolate gene and henry is a cochin. Both 20 weeks and really awesome. But henrh needs a new home because he is to subbmissive
Fancy

Look at
Mr. Cocky pants! Lol. Standing O so tall!
my brain went to so many places
It was a Dominance fight, that got out of hand. I wasn't there to prevent it. I was only there for the first round, which simmered down, so didn't think much of it.
im sorry

20220618_113533.jpg
20220820_183347.jpg
20220325_164430.jpg

Back
Top Bottom