Rooster started humping my TV remote.šŸ˜±

The rescue farms around here honestly look miserable for birds. It sounds good... but whatā€™s inside is a totally different story. Most end up needing to be rescued from the rescue!!
Find a willing person. Itā€™s not hard. Doesnā€™t have to be a rescue farm. How about a hobby farm? Make a contract. You will only hear what you want. Im done here.

Find a willing person. Itā€™s not hard. Doesnā€™t have to be a rescue farm. How about a hobby farm? Make a contract. You will only hear what you want. Im done here.
Itā€™s pretty hard to find a willing person. You are entitled to your opinion but in my experience itā€™s extremely difficult. Most people donā€™t want roosters or only want one, bachelor flocks also arenā€™t the most common.

I love this thread. Such a splendid barrel of ideas and opinions. Iā€™m just halfway reading but do want to react on a few comments anyway.

I don't think you lost. I think we just both came closer to a synthesis. ;) That's what debate is great for!
You really should go into politics @ChocolateMouse. Bringing people together is sooooo important!

As long as he has his remote, Hei Hei is fulfilled. Remote is a bit of a mess, but to every pleasure there is a price.
@Hei 20
Maybe is better for the remote šŸ’” to buy a big rubber duck šŸ¦† for Hei hei?

I love this thread. Such a splendid barrel of ideas and opinions. Iā€™m just halfway reading but do want to react on a few comments anyway.

You really should go into politics @ChocolateMouse. Bringing people together is sooooo important!

@Hei 20
Maybe is better for the remote šŸ’” to buy a big rubber duck šŸ¦† for Hei hei?
Ok you guys, my teenage rooster is reading the comments too. Be nice. LOL

Attachments

• 20201119_180940.jpg
    20201119_180940.jpg
    144.1 KB · Views: 20
  • 20201119_180555.jpg
    20201119_180555.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 22
I vote trying the stuffie first.

Not a chicken, but I once had a neutered male cat who would drag stuff out of the laundry and hump it. We still have pics of him doing it and his brother staring at him as if he'd gone mad...

We bought him a stuffie the 'right size' and he found he liked using that instead.

Good luck with your roo, he's a pretty boy and I can tell he is well cared for.

I vote trying the stuffie first.

Not a chicken, but I once had a neutered male cat who would drag stuff out of the laundry and hump it. We still have pics of him doing it and his brother staring at him as if he'd gone mad...

We bought him a stuffie the 'right size' and he found he liked using that instead.

Good luck with your roo, he's a pretty boy and I can tell he is well cared for.
That is funny. And thank you

Back
Top Bottom