Rooster's severely infected shanks! What should I do?

IMG_2557.jpg

IMG_2558.jpg

IMG_2562.jpg

Quote:
Sorry for replying so late!
I filled it out right now. I'm going to talk with my father to tell him about this and take Denice to the animal hospital by this week. Waiting for the meds online could take another week or longer which I'm not willing to wait.

They called me back last after I filled the form out. Even though they have a space for bird, they say only cats and dogs for the offer.
Then WHY does the form have BIRD on it? Give them a hard time!

Quote:
It's going to be under my name so the exam will be free this time. I'm 19 years old, turned 19 in June. I would have done this if I wasn't over 18.
I have never heard of care credit before. Where can you get this? Your interest was fairly low per month.
Rest In Peace little guys:(
smile.png

Thank you and I will! Not sure if I'm going to operate on him, now that the exam is free for my first visit. I would much rather take him to the vet for immediate medical attention. But I'm still reading up on the medications that I can give him.

That last pic looks waaaaay better than before you started treatment. Some of the deformities may be permanent due to his poor conditions for so long. I think you're doing a fantastic job.

Back
Top Bottom