Run plans for our playhouse coop

michiele

Songster
8 Years
Jun 29, 2011
Broken Arrow, OK

We are moving and our coop isn't able to move with us so, we just bought this playhouse to convert into a coop. We want to make a predator proof run for this coop. I have seen several taller runs that have wood panels with hardware cloth. I like that look. Does anyone have plans for the runs? We are planning to have the run off the side of the coop - maybe with the window you see here as their way into the run. I am totally open to any ideas for improvement here! Thanks.

Michiele

Oh my, that is going to be a gorgeous coop!!!
jumpy.gif

We are moving and our coop isn't able to move with us so, we just bought this playhouse to convert into a coop. We want to make a predator proof run for this coop. I have seen several taller runs that have wood panels with hardware cloth. I like that look. Does anyone have plans for the runs? We are planning to have the run off the side of the coop - maybe with the window you see here as their way into the run. I am totally open to any ideas for improvement here! Thanks.

Michiele

I don't have plans, but we converted a playhouse and built a run with a roof. Pictures of details are in the My Coop link under my name and picture.

Back
Top Bottom