*~*Runner Duck Club*~*

Pics
Does anyone else have a hard time picturing their fluffy little peepers living outside in just a few weeks? As I type, I have 5 sweet babies nested on my chest! I cant stand to think about putting them outside!

I know I've put mine outside this week as they were really stinking out the house plus we've just got 2 kittens so would have been a double dose of poop to face in the mornings! I felt really guilty about it at first but they seem happy and healthy so I feel better! Andddd I get to have my dining table back! Yay!

I know I've put mine outside this week as they were really stinking out the house plus we've just got 2 kittens so would have been a double dose of poop to face in the mornings! I felt really guilty about it at first but they seem happy and healthy so I feel better! Andddd I get to have my dining table back! Yay!
Would love to see pics of how you house them.

Would love to see pics of how you house them.

Inside or out!?
lol.png

Hello there! I'm sorry I haven't been around lately... I've been sick and SO busy! I haven't gotten a chance to read through and catch up, but I will soon lol. I wanted to stop in and say hello & let everyone know I'm not being a butt munch, I'm just sick and busy LOL! I hope everyone is doing well!!!

Hello there! I'm sorry I haven't been around lately... I've been sick and SO busy! I haven't gotten a chance to read through and catch up, but I will soon lol. I wanted to stop in and say hello & let everyone know I'm not being a butt munch, I'm just sick and busy LOL! I hope everyone is doing well!!!
Hope it isn't serious and get well soon.
smile.png

Hi stranger! How are you and the babies? Sorry to hear you haven't been well. Hope you make a speedy recovery.

Back
Top Bottom