*~*Runner Duck Club*~*

Hi I have 3 runner ducklings at just over3 wks, daffy, daisy and dizzy, can anyone tell me when can they have slugs and insects
1f424.png
1f424.png
1f424.png

They can have all the bugs they want. I was worried about mine cause they love the trap door spiders out here (not deadly, but really big) but they love them, worm, slugs, bees, flys, goldfish, centipedes....all yummy treats. When they get one of the trap door spiders it looks like they have a wiggly mustaches.

They can have all the bugs they want. I was worried about mine cause they love the trap door spiders out here (not deadly, but really big) but they love them, worm, slugs, bees, flys, goldfish, centipedes....all yummy treats. When they get one of the trap door spiders it looks like they have a wiggly mustaches.
NOPE. That is just a big ol' bag of nope. I mean, the pest control is great, but I just googled trap door spider and NOPE.

Yeah, they are pretty messed up, but these are the North America one, about half the size of the Australia ones. They get in our house, its bad. The Ducks take care of that.

What color is this little duckling? She is currently 2 weeks old and I don't know what she will look like when she is grown up- maybe blue and white? She is too dark for the typical fawn and white (I think). What do you think? She has a big personality!

I know they're not the best photos but anyone have a guess at how old my new quackers are? Got them from a local farm but forgot to ask in the chaos of catching/crating/transporting the little poopers. The baby pic is from 12 days ago, the other from today. The only fluff left is their necks, making them look rather silly...but that's their job, right?

I know they're not the best photos but anyone have a guess at how old my new quackers are? Got them from a local farm but forgot to ask in the chaos of catching/crating/transporting the little poopers. The baby pic is from 12 days ago, the other from today. The only fluff left is their necks, making them look rather silly...but that's their job, right?

I'm going to guess 7, almost 8 weeks old. I compared them with mine who are 5 1/2 weeks old and mine look like your first photo now..

Back
Top Bottom