*~*Runner Duck Club*~*

I spent the night at my parents place last night, so I'm not entirely sure, but my fiancé txted me and said it looks good. I'll get a look myself when I get home from work tonight. Thanks for asking, though =]

celebrate.gif

I think it helped, but we might have to put it back on. Her foot is starting to curl again, and one of the other duckligs keeps pecking at it. This poor ducky is breaking my heart.

I'd say keep the boot on, I bet it will help in the long term. She still has a lot of growing to do, so I really think using the boot consistently will help with the formation of her foot.

Otherwise, I just wanted to say that ducks are tough creatures. Even if her foot ends up a little funky, she could still live a happy life. Good job taking care of Duckasaurus! I hope the rest of her is in good health!

We are watching her closely. The boot kept her foot straightened, but made her stumble a lot. She still lays a lot, but she can run and stand and walk much easier, and her toes are staying spread for the most part. She seems much better, but if she starts to go downhill again, we'll put it back on. I'm happy she's doing better, but my fiancé is beyond thrilled. It's really funny to see a big tough guy just melt over a baby duck, haha.

We are watching her closely. The boot kept her foot straightened, but made her stumble a lot. She still lays a lot, but she can run and stand and walk much easier, and her toes are staying spread for the most part. She seems much better, but if she starts to go downhill again, we'll put it back on. I'm happy she's doing better, but my fiancé is beyond thrilled. It's really funny to see a big tough guy just melt over a baby duck, haha.

Glad she's doing ok!

She stands normal now and can run as fast as the others.

They took their first official swim today. Duckasaurus swims like a champ.

They started shooting under the water like little torpedos.

Back
Top Bottom