*~*Runner Duck Club*~*

This little ducky had what appeared to be a broken leg from shipping and after 24 hours it was walking around much better and now at 7 days old you'd never know there was a problem. I'm leaning towards a he, any help?

She stands normal now and can run as fast as the others.
They took their first official swim today. Duckasaurus swims like a champ.
They started shooting under the water like little torpedos.
I love ducklings! So cute. Isn't funny watching them dive and kick?
This little ducky had what appeared to be a broken leg from shipping and after 24 hours it was walking around much better and now at 7 days old you'd never know there was a problem. I'm leaning towards a he, any help?
All I know is that it's adorable!

Looks like a drake IF it's a Fawn & White which I'm assuming it's a Fawn & White.

This little ducky had what appeared to be a broken leg from shipping and after 24 hours it was walking around much better and now at 7 days old you'd never know there was a problem. I'm leaning towards a he, any help? I'm not sure you can tell by their looks at this age. I have a fawn and white runner duckling from Metzer that's marked as a female, and she looks just like your duckling. I think all the ducklings at this age have slight brown coloring around their heads. Whatever your ducky is, it's sure cute =]

These are my ducklings that my hen Kida hatched out July 31.

This was August 1 when the ducklings were a day old.

You can already see there's a difference between a hen and drake at one day old.

Back
Top Bottom