Runny poop

groovimum

In the Brooder
12 Years
Dec 17, 2007
Hi My chicken are really picking up now but I have noticed that their poop is a baby mustard yellow colour, and runny too. Could it be the lettuce leaves I've been giving them. Other than that they are flourishing and have started to lay again. Any advise would be gratefully received..

One of my hens had this same problem a few weeks ago. People here suggested it was the cracked corm I was feeding as a treat (I was giving them to much). I took them off the corn and switched to sunflower seeds for treats. It worked the runny poop stopped in a couple days, No problems since.
Hope this helps.

Bob

I am having the same problem right now! I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one! Mine had runny poo also, just recently and I stopped giving them cracked corn all together. I've added Avian Charge 2000 to their water and now one of my hens have to same color poo that you described!
barnie.gif

Hope someone has an idea of what it could be. They'd help two of us at once
wink.png

Hi I went out there this morning and I didn't notice any runny poop so I hope it was just the lettuce. I will cut it right down and see how it goes. thanks for your imput.

Back
Top Bottom