@sab cameras ??

LOL, that was a dark egg !

I have not done, but do get the DDNS & porting forwarding.
But should be able to understand it.

i am sure there are others that would like this too.
I need to set up 4 cameras, 1 coop, 2 run, 2 others on the front yard to watch shitty neighbor kid ! :rant
I have 19 cameras live --- not all visible to you :) Just realized how 'racy' that sounds..... all on the property -- none in the house :) --- no human peep shows here although I will be setting up a grow-out area for the chicks in the coop in a short while - you'll see me live then.... or my feet at least....

I will be looking for more cameras once I buy a farm. The price is worth it if i can keep an eye on what is going on. If it also helps catch a thief (dog/coyote) and helps me figure out how to keep them out it is a Win/Win all around.

I do thank you for all you are posting. It is a tremendous help.
now to find completely Wireless cams with a power cord only.

OHHH CHICKS !!

I will be looking for more cameras once I buy a farm. The price is worth it if i can keep an eye on what is going on. If it also helps catch a thief (dog/coyote) and helps me figure out how to keep them out it is a Win/Win all around.

I do thank you for all you are posting. It is a tremendous help.
now to find completely Wireless cams with a power cord only.

OHHH CHICKS !!
I use Foscam cameras and Sharx. It used to be the Foscam went online readily -- I mean to say that I could put coding in my website that showed the cameras. Not so much now. The newer Foscams must have some whopper security going on as I can't get them to show online. The sharx cameras even give you the script to use to have them live online. That bee camera is a sharx. Those cameras don't move. Sharx is more expensive. The Foscams that I have online which is all the ones on the chicken site, are older cameras. When they bite the dust, I'll have to go to a more expensive camera. Or I may find some on eBay (the older models). Foscam was bought by another company and things became more secure. I am now of the mind that the more expensive cameras are worth the $$ simply because.... well i have a box of cameras that don't work any longer in the garage. So maybe the more expensive ones would have lasted longer.

Back
Top Bottom