Sad sad day

jenns anipals

In the Brooder
Nov 9, 2016
San deigo
Its a sad sad day around here my beloved kitty cringer (aka battle cat from He man lol) she was very loved she reminded me of my first kitty tiggy so kts like loosing her again thoe cringer was a bit diffrwnt so dubble wammy

Are you going to get another cat? The only pets I've ever had are chickens and a fish
mabey when I have my own land and can bulid a catio to keep the next one safe I don't belive in keepin any animal locked up if it wants to be outside I'm a sucker for trying to save any anipal in need I've lost 3 cats here due to nature I gave them all the best lives they could have had .I will always try to help an animal in need if I can. In fact I do that with people to Lol when one has such quality one tends to get hurt a lot lol but life goes on I will take in another once I heal and have a better place

Last edited:
Its a sad sad day around here my beloved kitty cringer (aka battle cat from He man lol) she was very loved she reminded me of my first kitty tiggy so kts like loosing her again thoe cringer was a bit diffrwnt so dubble wammy
Hi, welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

I had to quote you so we could see your pretty kitty again!
love.gif

I am very sorry for your loss!
sad.png
I have experienced the empty sadness that floods a house after the loss of a friend.
hit.gif

I also am the type of person who will always try to help animals and people in need. In truth, thanks to nature NONE of us are getting out of here alive... But my heart is full knowing that I do my best and give my all.

You will be blessed with a heart full of love and joy for all the kindness you put out!
hugs.gif

Hi, welcome to BYC! :frow

I had to quote you so we could see your pretty kitty again! :love

I am very sorry for your loss! :(  I have experienced the empty sadness that floods a house after the loss of a friend. :hit

I also am the type of person who will always try to help animals and people in need. In truth, thanks to nature NONE of us are getting out of here alive... But my heart is full knowing that I do my best and give my all. 

You will be blessed with a heart full of love and joy for all the kindness you put out! :hugs  
thanks i do what i can for others anipal or hooman ya the house is empty and she left little paw prints all over my heart ill hurt for a bit but also remember all the good time we had im just trying to keep my head up thanks for all the kind words

Back
Top Bottom