Saddle frustrations!!!!!!!!!

gritsar

Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!
14 Years
Nov 9, 2007
SW Arkansas
One of my girls has been wearing her saddle for a month now and acted like it didn't bother her at all. She has beautiful new feathers coming in under it.
I finally got off my butt, got out my sewing machine and refined my saddle design to make one for Lil' Bit. Her back's not torn up, but I wanted to protect her blooming tailfeathers from pecking. Something about LB's tailfeathers the others just can't resist.
While I had the machine out I went ahead and made a saddle for one of the girls that was getting a bare back.
I smiled with satisfaction this morning watching my three saddle wearing girls walking around with their nice new saddles on and feeling my job was well done, I put the sewing machine away.
Checked just a little while ago. Saddle girl #1 has lost her saddle and I can't find it anywhere!!!
barnie.gif

Back to the sewing machine!
he.gif

Quote:
I wouldn't put it past this bunch but no, the saddle was denim. As of 30 minutes ago Saddle Girl #1 is sporting a new saddle. If they don't like me disturbing their sleep for saddle fittings then they need to learn to keep the dang things on!
rant.gif

Quote:
I wouldn't put that past them either! I did see Chloe admiring the stitching of Bella's saddle yesterday.
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom