Sadness :( I have to give my EE's away :(

EasterEggersRULE

Chirping
9 Years
Dec 13, 2010
South Texas
Our new neighbors did not like the chicks because they said they can make the entire sub divison sick
somad.gif
( ya right and those yappy yorkies wont bite my ankles
rant.gif
).
So i have to re-home them
sad.png
They now must go to my aunts farm and live the her RIR's
sad.png

But i do have a coop to rent at a friends place starting Jan 5th so no more neighbors and there comments . I guess since i have to get rid of two that means i can get four bantie chicks since one is only half of a standard right ?? I am really starting to dislike them and its only been a week......

Rather than get rid of your girls, why don't you try educating your neighbors? And are you an illegal owner? If not, what right do they have to tell you to get rid of them? If you are illegal owner... you could move them to the other side of your house...
hide.gif

Quote:
X2

There are all kinds of things that can make us all sick - including things carried by wild birds, domestic dogs and cats, racoons, squirles. If it's legal for you to have chickens, stand by your rights! Power to the Peeps!

Some people are just strange. I had a friend who had animal control come by because someone said chickens were loose in their own backyard! Not in someone's yard, not in the street, and not in their front yard. It is in a legal chicken area.

i am a illegal owner . My other neighbors LOVE my chicks and want some of there own but no not the newbies who just moved in they HATE them and said they will turn me in if they are not gone by friday next week
sad.png
I am just going to re-home them to my aunts coop and wait until Jan to get more chickies since then i will be a legal owner and those pesky neighbors will have no say. Hell the neighbors down the street have a goat in there back yards and is LEGAL becuase its a 4-h project and guess what the newbies LOVE the goat so i can have a goat but not chicks. How sick is that ?!?! And i also have more bad news the black and white "Pullet" started crowing at 2am !!! So now its one pullet and a young rooster
hmm.png

its your bad luck for having neighbor like them. but do not loose heart. you can have your chikies when you will desire

Back
Top Bottom