Duck mommy 2019

Crowing
Apr 1, 2019
are these treats safe for ducks?

Attachments

• 42E364A1-37A1-447F-A309-DB15DBADA6B7.jpeg
    42E364A1-37A1-447F-A309-DB15DBADA6B7.jpeg
    38.6 KB · Views: 26
Good question. I feed a similar treat to my cat, are they the freeze dried kind? I wonder if my ducks would like them. It seems like it would be safe, and perhaps more nutritious than mealworms? My duck has a recheck at the vet in a week, I'll ask then and report back.

Good question. I feed a similar treat to my cat, are they the freeze dried kind? I wonder if my ducks would like them. It seems like it would be safe, and perhaps more nutritious than mealworms? My duck has a recheck at the vet in a week, I'll ask then and report back.
ok awesome! i didn’t even think about asking my ducks vet. yes they are dried salmon bites

ok awesome! i didn’t even think about asking my ducks vet. yes they are dried salmon bites
So, we just got back from the recheck. And I'm jumping for joy because I can stop giving my duck eyedrops 6 times a day! Woohoo!!!! But to the point...

My vet says that the salmon treats are fine, but that we should give them very occasionally in very small pieces with access to water. So, that's cool! My ducks are in bed at the moment so I'll try them out tomorrow and see if they like them. Let me know if your ducks like them! Maybe I'll make a video. :-D

So, we just got back from the recheck. And I'm jumping for joy because I can stop giving my duck eyedrops 6 times a day! Woohoo!!!! But to the point...

My vet says that the salmon treats are fine, but that we should give them very occasionally in very small pieces with access to water. So, that's cool! My ducks are in bed at the moment so I'll try them out tomorrow and see if they like them. Let me know if your ducks like them! Maybe I'll make a video. :-D
ok awesome thank you so much!! i have the three packages on the way and those are pretty expensive so hopefully they like it!!

Back
Top Bottom