Saipan Jungle Fowl Thread

Pics
They came from south Alabama,from "The Asil man". I was told his name but don't remember it.I like them just fine.Just figured I'd brace myself for the backlash if they don't meet Saipan standards.I bought some so-called Thai's several years ago and the 1st time I said they were Thai's you'd thought I'd called the Pope a Baptist.I don't care what my Thai's are or how they are bred,I know they are great fowl for what I use them for.

They came from south Alabama,from "The Asil man". I was told his name but don't remember it.I like them just fine.Just figured I'd brace myself for the backlash if they don't meet Saipan standards.I bought some so-called Thai's several years ago and the 1st time I said they were Thai's you'd thought I'd called the Pope a Baptist.I don't care what my Thai's are or how they are bred,I know they are great fowl for what I use them for.
hey those are pretty birds

one of my Saipan that I bought from a breeder. also, purely poultry has "Saipan" available NOW for 10:07$

I get talked down to occasionally about my birds from the "experts"everyone has to start somewhere. And as long as your content,nothing else matters

Back
Top Bottom