~SALE~ SOUTH MISSISSIPPI/ALABAMA ENGLISH/AMERICAN BUFF ORPINGTON CHICKS

MsKay

Songster
7 Years
May 7, 2012
Big Point, MS
~HALF PRICE SALE !!~ ENGLISH/AMERICAN BUFF ORPINGTON CHICKS

I have English/American Buff orpington chicks available from my English Buff Orpington Rooster over American Buff Orpington (Clevenger/Farthing line) American Hens.

I have chicks hatching every week and have 20 chicks available 11/18/2015.

I only sell straight run (unsexed) chicks. No adults or juveniles available. No pullets (females only) available. No hatching eggs available.

I am NPIP in Mississippi and have AI clean status.

PRICE: Half price for a limited time!! Normal price is $15 each. Now $7.50 each!!!

LOCATION: Big Point, MS (39562) In South Mississippi near the Alabama state line.

PICKUP: I will meet within a reasonable distance of my house. Can meet in Hurley,MS or at I-10 at exit 69 (Pascagoula exit) or any reasonable location.

SHIPPING: Local pickup only at this time.

CONTACT: I am a shiftworker so please contact me via text, email, or facebook messaging.

We do not allow visits to our farm. We appreciate the interest folks have in our poultry operation, however; we take the health of our birds very seriously. We have taken that extra step to become part of the NPIP certification program and operate a closed facility to help prevent the introduction of disease. With the recent Avian Influenza precautions, we are doing our best to try to promote good bio-security. Thanks for your understanding in our willingness to take part in these programs for the health and welfare of our birds.

For more photos of these and other breeds, please send a private message.

Last edited:
I'm so sorry to hear that. So sad for you. I try my best to place all chicks locally to avoid chick deaths in shipping. I am small so I don't have alot of chicks each week so normally I am able to place them locally. If I decide to ship, I have several names on this site down to contact first. Thank you so much!

Back
Top Bottom