Salmon Favorelles or Buff Brahma (Pullet or Cockerel(s))

DownFunEggby37

Chirping
Jun 22, 2022
Hi, All!
My hubby and I are new to chickens - but I'm already in love with our chicks! We picked out 3 of what we were told are "Salmon Favorelles", but one is much different than the other 2 - and I suspect it may be a Buff Brahma, not a SF.

The arrows are pointing to the one whose breed we are uncertain of (Salmon Favorelles or Buff Brahma?) - to the left of the one in question is one of the other two SFs. The pics without an arrow is the chick we were told is a Brahma. Both are 3-4 weeks old?? Of our small "flock" - these two are by far the most social! Would you please help me confirm the breed(s) of these two and if possible, the sex?

Thanks in advance! :)

Attachments

• buff brahma 1.jpg
    buff brahma 1.jpg
    637.1 KB · Views: 35
  • buff brahma 2.jpg
    buff brahma 2.jpg
    471.7 KB · Views: 17
  • dark brahma 1.jpg
    dark brahma 1.jpg
    633.5 KB · Views: 16
  • dark brahma 2.jpg
    dark brahma 2.jpg
    610 KB · Views: 17
Hi, All!
My hubby and I are new to chickens - but I'm already in love with our chicks! We picked out 3 of what we were told are "Salmon Favorelles", but one is much different than the other 2 - and I suspect it may be a Buff Brahma, not a SF.

The arrows are pointing to the one whose breed we are uncertain of (Salmon Favorelles or Buff Brahma?) - to the left of the one in question is one of the other two SFs. The pics without an arrow is the chick we were told is a Brahma. Both are 3-4 weeks old?? Of our small "flock" - these two are by far the most social! Would you please help me confirm the breed(s) of these two and if possible, the sex?

Thanks in advance! :)
Yep, Buff Brahma.

Back
Top Bottom