Salted duck eggs??

I only have the Welshie eggs! So all the same price. Still pretty sizable, but every now and then they'll plop down a honking huge double-yolker. I don't charge extra for that, but I put a little label on the carton noting there's a double-yolk included so the consumer doesn't freak out.
Ohhh, my two Welsh died this summer... I still have the drakes...I was sooo sad! One got hit by a car! I have two dick crossing signs...darn it! They were sooo sweet.

Oh my gosh!! You guys!!! I can’t believe I didn’t catch that!! I don’t even swear!! It’s a duck crossing sign...and I’m pretty sure you know that...but..pretty funny.....my hubby would not let me forget that one!!
Thanks for the chuckle! In all seriousness, there's some keyboard quirk (the letters are right next to each other, I guess) that it makes it way too easy to type that instead of duck. lol

Thank You for the welcome Duckfarmer 1. I have seen signs for Kane when visiting my brother in law near Smethport.

Muscovies have always been a favorite bird of mine. No animals now but I'm looking at Metzers hybrid layers along with some Muscovies. I'm about midway between Cleveland, Akron, and Youngstown so selling products should not be and issue.

Did you get a chance to check out Metzers blog?

Hey guys! So I haven't tried salted eggs as yet. But my partner is big on salting EVERYTHING and has requested I make a meringue so he can salt the remaining yolks. It was the first I heard of curing eggs and I thought he was mad. Apparently not. He's onto something .
Meringue! YUMMY!!!
Please tell us how it works out with those yolks. :bow

Back
Top Bottom