Salted duck eggs??

Pics
Excellent! Yesterday, Chris got interestEd in the whole recipe thing!! Finally!! it made us decide to make pickled eggs first... jeepers......ours eggs looked awful!! Too fresh!? The peels would not come off!! So do you think that’s why they sit them in the fridge so long? Then he proceeded to remind me that we probably can’t sell them to the Chinese restaurant, since we evicted them from our apartments...ugh!! I’m sure other people will want these tasty treats !!

QUACK! 😭
So far for salted duck eggs: Just got back from the Asian Market where i asked if they would be interested in salted duck eggs… They already sell salted duck-, chicken- and quail-eggs. The duck eggs go for $3.79, chicken for $2.99 per ½ dozen and the quail eggs for $2.99 per dozen. I don't think there's much money to make…

QUACK! 😭
So far for salted duck eggs: Just got back from the Asian Market where i asked if they would be interested in salted duck eggs… They already sell salted duck-, chicken- and quail-eggs. The duck eggs go for $3.79, chicken for $2.99 per ½ dozen and the quail eggs for $2.99 per dozen. I don't think there's much money to make…
That’s crazy...perhaps it’s in cities that they go for the high bucks....that’s not here...:lol:

Back
Top Bottom