Saluti dall'Italia

SlowBill

Songster
9 Years
Mar 18, 2013
Italia
Hi everybody,

I'm Bill, a farmer who lives in the north of Italy

with the precious help of my godfather, we breed rabbits, hens, guinea fowl and some goats

sometimes, the world seems to be so little, so, I wanna try to swap experiences with many other guys (also girls) all over the world, all the things I can see and learn, are precious to be explained, sometimes, to my beloved sons

I'm passionate on the game fowl, i breed O-Shamo too, also for naked neck hens (turkens)

we breed also some typical races of our country, the Bionda Piemontese (looks like New Hampshire, but, little bit lighter)

fotografie0099.jpg

and Grigi di Carmagnola

fotografie0074.jpg

i like very much showgirl silkies (moroseta collo pelato) and the Madagascar game, I'm also in search for some eggs

sorry for my worst English, i hope to improve it here

see you soon, crew

SlowBill

Well..I am a girl you can talk to! I am trying to collect chicken friends from across the world so do you want to be one in Italy! It sounds so pretty there!

thanks to all

if its not embarrassing, where do you live Megan Amber?

last year I've met a girl from Kansas, her name was Andrea (in Italy, Andrea is a male name), who have spent her holidays here (kisses wherever you are, sweet freak of nature)

I live in on the east coast of the United states of America. I wish I could spend my holiday's in Italy! Maybe someday I will. If I did what's the most beautiful place there you know of?

Quote:
I've got two far cousins in the east coast, first one live in Yonkers, her sister live in NJ there are so many beautiful places to spent an Holiday, did you like the sea?, or you are mountain kind of girl?, like me

That is a really hard question for me to answer! I like the sea a whole lot. But I think mountains are one of the most beautiful things ever! You mentioned goats, what kind do you raise. I really want goats some day!

Back
Top Bottom