SAM NEEDS YOUR PRAYERS! *I'VE GOT A GOOD UPDATE!*

theOEGBman

Songster
13 Years
Jan 13, 2007
Central California
Jenn just text me and told me he is in the ICU. He has internal bleeding and I guess they're doing surgery on him. God is powerful, and prayer is the key. Jenn, Sam and all of the kids need us all to pray for them and keep them in our thoughts. Im not too sure what all is going on, but we need to band together and get our prayers flowing. I know they will all appreciate it very much. Thanks all and God Bless.

The doctor just came out and told Jenn he's stabalized for now. Keep your prayers going, they need them.

Well they just are not having a good day! After this, and having a horse lose her foal, Jenn & Sam had a predator attack their flock. Jenn isnt home so she doesnt know what happened, but her neighbor said their is blood in the nest boxes and all of the birds are gone. Hopefully the birds just scattered, but they're really in need of some prayers. Thanks again eveyrone.

Ok, so Update #3! Sam is awake and breathing on his own. Jenn said she got to take him for a "walk", but she had to push him in a wheelchair. Pretty ironic cause he has to push her in one when they go places!
lol.png
Thank you all for your prayers, keep em comin!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom