San Diego Chicken meetup and Chat thread

@Knock Kneed Hen the news is saying that traffic was horrible for New Years - did it get bad where you were at?

Also, have a cooler of imported Julian snow that I keep throwing at the kids.

--

In other news, finished 3rd semester of college and now work for a vet. The things you see here...also, does any one have any silkie pullets? Want to grab some for my poor roo.

@Knock Kneed Hen
 the news is saying that traffic was horrible for New Years - did it get bad where you were at?

Also, have a cooler of imported Julian snow that I keep throwing at the kids.

--

In other news, finished 3rd semester of college and now work for a vet. The things you see here...also, does any one have any silkie pullets? Want to grab some for my poor roo.
Crazy traffic and little parking from what I hear. I haven't ventured into town. All-American Girl came up, but she got here early and avoided most of it.

Congrats on finishing one more semester of school and landing a job with a vet. :thumbsup Does your vet work with chickens?

Sorry, can't help with Silkies. I don't know of anyone with pullets right now, but come spring time I'm sure you'll find some readily.

Unfortunately she doesn't. There is only one avian vet nearby but they are hard to book.

But! I can do stitches, stitch removal and iv fluids and vaccines so if anything happens, some of that can com in handy!

You are all cordially reinvited, invited again to the 2nd biannual Lake Elsinore, CPP/BYC South meet-up. The date is March 28, 2015 the location will again be at Lake Point Park, at 420 E Lakeshore Dr Lake Elsinore, CA. 92530. Set up starts at 9am and the party starts at 10am until dusk. There are trees, a playground, restrooms, and 4 picnic tables (1 bbq in the area). Plenty of parking, but will have to make an aprox 100 yard walk. The spot is overlooking the lake and the weather should be perfect. So come one, come all and tell a friend and pack a picnic lunch.
Feel free to add what you're looking for or what you want to bring. And please share the tread. Any questions, PM me... Thanks...

You are all cordially reinvited, invited again to the 2nd biannual Lake Elsinore, CPP/BYC South meet-up. The date is March 28, 2015 the location will again be at Lake Point Park, at 420 E Lakeshore Dr Lake Elsinore, CA. 92530. Set up starts at 9am and the party starts at 10am until dusk. There are trees, a playground, restrooms, and 4 picnic tables (1 bbq in the area). Plenty of parking, but will have to make an aprox 100 yard walk. The spot is overlooking the lake and the weather should be perfect. So come one, come all and tell a friend and pack a picnic lunch.
Feel free to add what you're looking for or what you want to bring. And please share the tread. Any questions, PM me... Thanks...
Here is a thought for the upcoming meet up. Would it be possible for some of our chicken friends to make up some gift baskets for the raffle gifts? I think we had some awesome gifts and gadgets last year but I saw the gifts baskets at the Bakersfield meet up and I thought that was pretty cool. What do you all think?

Back
Top Bottom