SAN DIEGO MEET UP TIME! ***SEPTEMBER 28TH*** 10am***

Will you be attending the September 28th, 2013 Chicken meet up?

• Yes

Votes: 10 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm going to do my best to go, depending on health of family members (bug going around). Because I can't be firm on going, I don't want to post what I will bring. Is there a place to hook up a crock pot? Might have to throw something together at the last minute. Are we looking for some desserts still? I can bring some cookies if so.
No birds to trade/sell, just going to meet you all, and see what the meeting are like.

I'm going to do my best to go, depending on health of family members (bug going around).  Because I can't be firm on going, I don't want to post what I will bring.  Is there a place to hook up a crock pot?  Might have to throw something together at the last minute.  Are we looking for some desserts still?  I can bring some cookies if so.
No birds to trade/sell, just going to meet you all, and see what the meeting are like.
Hi, There's a place to plug stuff in, but no guarantee that we'll get that spot. Were a grizzly crew. We don't mind eating luke warm food ;) Bring it on! :lol: Look forward to meeting all the new peeps :jumpy and seeing all the old :old familiar faces :)

Last edited:
If there was electricity, we could have tea/coffee.... I have a huge hot water/teapot for entertaining........
There is a place to plug in. There are two tables set in place..can't be moved, that sit under a shade structure. It's not far from all the concrete tables under the shade of the big oak. When you pull into the lot the tables and cover are almost straight ahead, the tables off to the right a bit.

Holy guacamole... just remembered to re-open BYC after my five year old so helpfully shut down my laptop...
hmm.png
I'll be there! I'll bring some fertile eggs for the raffle; any requests? I have Ameraucanas, Isbars, Marans and Olive Eggers.
I've been dying to get some olive eggers for some more color in my egg basket! I'd say bring an extra dozen for me to buy but with hubby's work I don't know if we're gonna make it or not :/ we're going to try though
fl.gif

SAN DIEGO MEET UP TIME!​

***SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 28TH, 2013***​

***10am***​

Collier County Park

626 E. Street
Ramona, CA 92065

Directions: On Main Street (Highway 67/78) in Ramona turn right on 7th Street, then left on E Street. The park is on the corner of 7th and E Street.

Everyone Please, bring a dish to share for potluck!!
Feel free to bring your birds and anything you would like to trade or share. Please make sure and bring your own sales table.

Bring a chair and a box or cage to bring chickens home in!

Don't forget about the Amazing Raffle table many items have all ready been donated!!!

Please post your RSVP, what dish you will be bringing & what you will have for sale.

Can't wait to see Everybody & all your chicks, chickens & rooster's!

There is a place to plug in. There are two tables set in place..can't be moved, that sit under a shade structure. It's not far from all the concrete tables under the shade of the big oak. When you pull into the lot the tables and cover are almost straight ahead, the tables off to the right a bit.
Oh, I guess we could have tea/coffee them. Do any of you want tea/coffee? I don't know if warm drinks would suit everyone. Let me know your thoughts.

Oh, I guess we could have tea/coffee them.  Do any of you want tea/coffee?  I don't know if warm drinks would suit everyone.  Let me know your thoughts.
Coffee would be awesome. If it get's too cooled down then some iced coffee would be just fine. I'm sure there will be ice cubes in a few coolers :D

As you all know I lost my flock to Coyotes about a month and a half ago.

I had just stocked up on Purena Layena, the blue package pelleted. I buy it in the 25 lb bags. Its been kept in a brand new galvanized trash can. I will bring it if anyone is interested in it I cannot unload it to bring it in so it will have to stay in the back of the truck.

deb

Oh no!!! I haven't been on BYC much. I had no idea. I'm so sorry.
sad.png

Back
Top Bottom