SAN DIEGO MEET UP TIME! ***SEPTEMBER 28TH*** 10am***

Will you be attending the September 28th, 2013 Chicken meet up?

• Yes

Votes: 10 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Looks like I am going to be able to make it after all. I just checked the site to see what everyone is bringing for the potluck, and only see a few items listed. Hubby is still sick but well enough for me to go. I will probably buy something at Costco for the potluck, so any requests?

Bring a fruit bowl, and cookies. I have something I could add to the raffle too.

Last edited:
I'm really looking forward to seeing and catching up with everyone. I'm thinking of bringing a caprese salad with fresh tomatoes and basil from the garden and maybe an eggplant dish. Hmmmmm....
Any requests for chicks please pm me. See ya soon!

ONLY ONE MORE DAY!!!!!
SAN DIEGO MEET UP TIME!​

***SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 28TH, 2013***​

***10am***​

Collier County Park

626 E. Street
Ramona, CA 92065

Directions: On Main Street (Highway 67/78) in Ramona turn right on 7th Street, then left on E Street. The park is on the corner of 7th and E Street.

Everyone Please, bring a dish to share for potluck!!
Feel free to bring your birds and anything you would like to trade or share. Please make sure and bring your own sales table.

Bring a chair and a box or cage to bring chickens home in!

Don't forget about the Amazing Raffle table many items have all ready been donated!!!

Please post your RSVP, what dish you will be bringing & what you will have for sale.

Can't wait to see Everybody & all your chicks, chickens & rooster's!

Today was so fun! Thank you everyone for making it a great meet up! Loved seeing and meeting everyone and bringing such
delicious food!!! Everyone's chickens are beautiful and so healthy. We know how to take care of our chickens in SD
Can't wait until the next one!!!
If anyone took pictures I would love them to post them here or send them to me.

Hugs, Helen =)

Back
Top Bottom