Sandwich in a can; yes it is for real

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by eggcited2, Jul 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eggcited2

eggcited2 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 8, 2010
    Illinois
  2. Mattemma

Mattemma Overrun With Chickens

Aug 12, 2009
    I was watching the history of soda on the history channel,and there was a company that made just about any flavor requested.All I remember is holiday ham and grass.One company will put your logo on the bottle too,so you could do it for the kids birthday.

I guess the sandwich soda is no worse than the weird tasting jelly beans,but I think I will pass!

3. newchickgal

newchickgal Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 17, 2009
    Republic of Panama
    [​IMG] Yeah, I'll pass on this idea. Just how hard can it be to buy a loaf of bread, a jar of peanut butter and some jam and make it yourself? I bet there's very little of any of those things in the sandwich in a can.

4. annie3001

annie3001 My Girls

Jun 11, 2009
    Ct.
    sounds super gross! [​IMG]

5. silkiechick05

silkiechick05 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 27, 2009
    North Texas
  6. AhBee01

AhBee01 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 7, 2007
    yo. ohio
    I don't think it is any different than trying to home can food, or a can of spam. Before I read it, I though it was liquid, like soda! That would be gross!
    If they are really safe, would come in handy if you had major power outages, when you couldn't get to the store to buy bread and such! Would I try it? I'd have to be pretty hungry![​IMG]

7. The Chicken Lady

The Chicken Lady Moderator Staff Member

Apr 21, 2008
    West Michigan
    Please continue the conversation here. [​IMG] That way, both groups talking about this can be in one thread together.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by