SAT. Sept. 25th., BYC/Tractor Supply Co., Swap, Dunnellon, FL.

Quote:
Awesome, We should be able to get out there. Garrett is in his first week of Basic...he said he's doing okay (but misses us a ton). There are certain people that keep goofing off and getting everyone in trouble.

Quote:
Not sure what he meant. That was in the e-mail. I think he meant citing people for improperly kept/uncared for and sickly animals. I have seen some people bring birds to some swaps where the birds were not healthy birds (weepy eyes and discharge and mites). Not a good sign.

thumbsup.gif

We are currently sold out of Silkies except for the birds that we will be showing this show season...however, I will be bringing some very nice split lavender silkie juveniles for a friend. The daddy is a gorgeous lavender cock from Bren in Texas and the mamas are equally nice black hens from George Mahalik and Josh Bantams.

Bren did use whites as a base a few years ago when she and Deb were starting their Lavender line, so that has shwon up in 4 of these birds. 4 are black, 1 gray, and a couple of blues. I will post pics as soon as I can get them taken. They are all split to lavender and when bred together, should produce approximately 50% lavender chicks. f

If you are interested, please let me know before Friday. I will only bring a few if I don't hear from anyone. They are $10.00 each and are being sold as straight run. Not exactly sure of the ages....will find out and post.

Last edited by a moderator:
i am coming. i dont know about having anything chicken wise to sell, except maybe an odd turken here or there...took all my babies to auction saturday because i needed room.

however, i do have 2 hutches and a coop for sale. hoping to not go home with them this time. pics of them are on the site for the swap pampered pullet had.
also have nesting boxes for sale. very cheap. if you may be interested in the hutches they are 125. the coop is 200. (8' x 3' x 2 1/4'). i cannot accept a check nor make change.

see everyone soon.

Jennifer, don't know what happened to Ferngully. She hasn't posted in nearly a year. Tis a mystery!!!

Alieda

Last edited:
We have had a tremendous response for this swap. We had over 1500 attend our last swap and will probably have more for this one. See ya all on Sat!!!

If there are any antique tractor enthusiasts, there will be some antique tractors. I will be bringing a 1952 IH McCormick Farmall Cub with cultivators, currently set up for hilling and cultivating corn. Also I will be bringing cages.

IMG_0746.jpg
IMG_2418.jpg
IMG_1882.jpg
IMG_2175.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom