Scared Kaki Ducks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok well I dont really have the time to take them places but I could try hangingout next to them
Hang out with them -- sitting down at their level. I either sit on my back steps where my ducks can climb up a step higher than me, or sit on a step stool I use in the garden. And, do not forget to hand feed the defrosted frozen peas!

Another way to win them over is to bring out the shovel, if you have a garden space or some extra lumber laying around on the ground start looking for worms. When you find some toss them to the ducks. If I bring out the shovel I have an audience standing around waiting for tossed worms. Sometimes they are even in the hole so I have to be careful not to get a foot. I have to shew them out so I can keep diggin. lol

Another way to win them over is to bring out the shovel, if you have a garden space or some extra lumber laying around on the ground start looking for worms. When you find some toss them to the ducks. If I bring out the shovel I have an audience standing around waiting for tossed worms. Sometimes they are even in the hole so I have to be careful not to get a foot. I have to shew them out so I can keep diggin. lol
That's a good idea! except mine are not free range they are in a cage! Maybe I need to redesign my cage to allow more sunlight to show through

That's a good idea! except mine are not free range they are in a cage! Maybe I need to redesign my cage to allow more sunlight to show through
what’s the cage look like? that’s most likely the reason they’re scared, ducks should atleast have a big run with plenty of light not just a cage

what’s the cage look like? that’s most likely the reason they’re scared, ducks should atleast have a big run with plenty of light not just a cage
1648471235626.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom