scientists crack the chicken or the egg riddle

Quote:
Now *that* is a funny post.
lau.gif
lau.gif
clap.gif

Quote:
So from a big ole dinosaur, we get a little chicken? Ohh, ok, it makes sence now.
lol.png

Um there were small dinos too... just as there are today.

Sorryn but I belive in all things beeing created by God even Dinosaurs and chickens
wink.png

Quote:
Um there were small dinos too... just as there are today.

Sorryn but I belive in all things beeing created by God even Dinosaurs and chickens
wink.png

And I believe in evolution, so there ya go.

Quote:
So if I understand this right, they are saying this protein is only found in chickens ? It is not present in any of the egg laying reptiles ?

It is not present in any of the egg laying reptiles ?

Reptiles don't lay hard=shelled eggs

The protein speeds up the development of the hard shell, which is essential in protecting the delicate yolk and fluids while the chick grows inside the egg, the report said.​

Yeah, I'm with the others... where the heck did this chicken, the first with that magic protein, come from?

Had to have come from an egg yes? The snag I think is that it didn't necessarily come from what we define as a chicken egg. I mean, Godzilla didn't pop out Henrietta and say It's A Girl... but many kind of have that in their heads... it is much smaller than that, teensy tiny little steps that after many generations result in a visible (beyond viewing at the DNA level) change. Odds are there were tons of teensy changes, and eventually you got a critter that had this protein.. and that's the one they figure is the Mama of Chicken Kind so to speak. Doesn't mean she didn't still have spines along her back... *shrug*

But, given that I wasn't there with a camera and whatnot that day I really can't know anything definitively, and I'm smart enough to admit it.
tongue.png

Yeah, I'm with the others... where the heck did this chicken, the first with that magic protein, come from?

It came from the Great creator, He put it there couse he knew that it was needed for the chicken to make more eggs eggs
Same creator that made us from dust
lol.png

Quote:
Reptiles don't lay hard=shelled eggs

The protein speeds up the development of the hard shell, which is essential in protecting the delicate yolk and fluids while the chick grows inside the egg, the report said.

Turtles lay ping-pong like hard-shelled eggs...
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom