15 Years
Jun 27, 2007
Arkansas
Head shot of my beautiful baby :)
2832_scooterheadshotjuly6th.jpg

Scooter standing on the table
2832_scooterontablejuly6th.jpg

2832_scootersbackjuly6th.jpg

Scooter with Maggie...Maggie is my Magpie/Runner cross and she's one month old today
2832_scooterandmaggiejuly6th.jpg

2832_scootermaggiejuly6th.jpg

2832_scootersidebackjuly6th.jpg

Michelle

Where do you people get these beautiful dalmation-ey Muscovies!!?!?! I want one!
love.gif

(in the last pic)It looks like Scooter's got some big 'ol feet & it looks like the caruncles are starting to show too, boy? I hope soemone comes and proves me wrong!!
love.gif

I tried to vent sex Scooter, no tallywacker came out but I might not have tried hard enough. Either way I love Scooter and he's got a forever home here with me and the other duckies :)

I got Scooter from an egg that a friend brought over for me to hatch. She was going to bring more eggs this week but she can't find her hen's nest/s ....her ducks don't have a pen they live outside by the pond all year long.

Maggie is still a snuggle bunny, anytime I pick her up she just hums and sings and snuggles..such a little darling. She loves Scooter and Scooter puts up with her playing ..one thing I must say about Muscovies...they have got to be the calmest ducks I've ever come across. Nothing phases Scooter, he never spooks like the others have been known to do, he just takes everything in stride.

Michelle

i think his feet look pretty big too. he's pretty. he does look like my little baby. too bad we can get them to mate HAHAA. are his eyes blue? alicia's are. if scooter is a drake and you keep holding him and loving him, he will be a lap duck like my drake
love.gif
duckie had to come sit on my lap before i came to my grandparents house. scovy drakes can be lovers!!!

Thanks Lovesduckies!! Yes Scooter's eyes are blue, although they sure don't look it in the photos today. He's so calm and sweet, he never fusses when I pick him up and snuggles up real easy like Maggie does. he even stands still and lets me pet him..that blows my mind! I wish we could get our babies together too, bet they'd make some gorgeous babies themselves! Poor Scooter won't have a Scovey girl here, just Pekins and Mallards to love on.

Michelle

aweee how sweet. my little scovy likes to hug when i pick her up. she's a little weirdo. she was running around and like squatting down and spazzing out.. LOL. i think scovies are just sweet little duckies
love.gif
he will still love the pekins LOL but you will get mule duckies LOL

Back
Top Bottom