Score! Lowes Playhouse Coop $80!

we don't have Lowes in WI
barnie.gif
you are sooo lucky to get this assemlbed & have an 'instant' coop! almost as good as winning the lottery!
yippiechickie.gif
congrats!

Quote:
i have no idea if it will work, but you might try calling the Yuba City Lowes and asking if it can be shipped to you. It would add to the price, but i can't imagine it would be much over $60-$80 to ship. It's worth a shot. Here is the store info:

Lowe's Of Yuba City, CA #1933
935 THARP ROAD
YUBA CITY,CA95993
PHONE: (530) 844-5000

It's called the Belamy Playhouse, and the Item number is 276546.

OR, you could give your local store the info and ask them to price match. Good luck! It is a hot deal, and i would love to have those other 3 scooped up by BYCers.

Quote:
Dang, i didn't. Maybe i will tomorrow.
smile.png

Funny thing, as it was getting loaded into the truck, a couple Lowes workers came over. One guy said he was thinking of buying it for his little girl. He asked a couple times if i was buying it for my little girl. i avoided answering for a while, but he kept insisting. When i said it was for my chickens, he got a very annoyed look on his face. Even though i said it was for my silkies and showgirls, i could tell he felt not so great that the chickens won out over his daughter.

Oh well, i should have just said it was for my girls, all 25 of them.
D.gif
jumpy.gif
D.gif
jumpy.gif
D.gif
jumpy.gif
D.gif

PS - It actually isn't for ALL of my girls, just for the little ones to share. i think between the chick-n-barn, two rabbit hutches, and this, my fourteen bantams will have enough room. i'm actually working on an entire other village for my three Showgirls.

Last edited by a moderator:
I want one, I want one, I am off to lowes online
will call store first thing in the morning,
thank you for the item number.
you will have such fun with it and smile everytime
you look outside.
enjoy

I got one!!!!! Hooray!
I called the 800 help line at Lowes, the woman said there were none in any PA stores but she would have a manager from my local store call me within 24 hours.
So this wonderful man called, and said there were two 1 hour away and they would pick them up tomorrow, I said, I will go get them. When I got there , there was only one.
they said they never had a display model, just the ones in the boxes and they had sold 5 of them today.
Anyhow, I am very happy with my one. We will assemble it and put it on a pallet up on cinder blocks. with plywood floor, then vynal floor.
can hardly wait.
I am going to call the first manager back at my local store and see if he can find me another one. Good luck everyone!

mom'sfolly :

I can't even find the product listed on lowes.com; very annoying/

You won't find it on their websites anymore. You need to call your store and give them the item number. If they say they don't have any, ask them to check for a floor model - make them really look. If that fails, ask them to check the stores in the area. They can do that very easily on their computers. Ask them to check surrounding areas up to the distance you are willing to drive.

If all that fails, ask if they have anything similar on clearance. i know Lowes had another playhouse a while back, a blue (or grey) and white one.​

Back
Top Bottom