SCORE!!

Billy-jean

Songster
8 Years
Jun 13, 2011
Yesterday I saw someone in the town was getting rid of their old rabbit hutch,,and put it to the side of the road. I grabbed it and scored a new awesome night-house for my call ducks! I had to add some tin to the roof,and made a little adjustments for safety ect..now it's a great little house for Luke and Maisie :))

I added the overhang in tin over the door and the front to stop the rain from blowing in. and the back panel of the house opens for clean up , so cool!
clap.gif

Yesterday I saw someone in the town was getting rid of their old rabbit hutch,,and put it to the side of the road. I grabbed it and scored a new awesome night-house for my call ducks! I had to add some tin to the roof,and made a little adjustments for safety ect..now it's a great little house for Luke and Maisie :))

I added the overhang in tin over the door and the front to stop the rain from blowing in. and the back panel of the house opens for clean up , so cool!
clap.gif
That is awesome, I never see anything like this never. but boy you scored on that one, Congrats!!

Thanks :)) and the calls seem to have no problem either! will be great in the warmer season,good ventilation,,and it even has a light at the ceiling inside the house part for warmth in the winter! Which I most likely won't use..but I will close up the window in the sleeping section in the winter.

Thanks :)) and the calls seem to have no problem either! will be great in the warmer season,good ventilation,,and it even has a light at the ceiling inside the house part for warmth in the winter! Which I most likely won't use..but I will close up the window in the sleeping section in the winter.
Did you paint it or did it come already painted? it looks in such great condition.

It came painted! But it is old,,some of the wood I had to replace cause it was rotten,,but it's sturdy now,,and the roof was rotted out so I replaced it with tin...

Back
Top Bottom