Scrappy in her "Miss Nettie Angel Wing Wrap"- Photo heavy

here is Scrappy with my 7 month old regular Pekin Gal Martha. Martha is not a jumbo
2832_scrappymarthasnuggle.jpg

I took this photo almost 2 weeks ago
Michelle

Last edited:
Quote:
I just created these this month. I'm starting a line of products for ducks and chickens to be sold online (we're still working on the nerdy techie website building part of the operation). Plumtuckered was the very first to try out a wing wrap.

I don't recommend that a duck wearing a wrap be allowed to swim freely. I recommend with any sick or injured animal wearing any sort of medical device be not allowed to swim, unless it's daily under supervision while their medical device is off. The items should be washed daily as well, so the items can be clean while the duck swims.

I make thw wraps on a case by case basis, as with most of the my stuff i'll be selling. That way each item will have a better fit.

Quote:
I just created these this month. I'm starting a line of products for ducks and chickens to be sold online (we're still working on the nerdy techie website building part of the operation). Plumtuckered was the very first to try out a wing wrap.

I don't recommend that a duck wearing a wrap be allowed to swim freely. I recommend with any sick or injured animal wearing any sort of medical device be not allowed to swim, unless it's daily under supervision while their medical device is off. The items should be washed daily as well, so the items can be clean while the duck swims.

I make thw wraps on a case by case basis, as with most of the my stuff i'll be selling. That way each item will have a better fit.

Thanks! Makes sense.
I wish you all the best in your exciting and creative endeavers!

Nettie, she doesn't seem to mind it all, gets around fast and I can't see it being a hinderance for her. However, the little stinker got it off twice today LOL I sat for a couple of hours watching her to see if I could catch her doing it but no luck..went in to make lunch, come out and she's got it on the ground beside her. Luckily each time it was only off for a few minutes. I have a question...should I be able to slip my fingers in between her and the wrap? Or should it be tight to her body? Perhaps I'm putting it on too loose.

Michelle

Back
Top Bottom