Screech Mouse has the Frizzle/Sizzle gene,, mommy narrowed to 4!

Awww... Mouse is a cutie, especially in that last picture where she's standing up her tippy toes.
love.gif

Maybe try the feather duster trick until you can find some more babies.

I searched the baby house from top to bottom and I found the tiny little egg shells from where it hatched but no other eggs or babies. I'm shocked it was in there, I didn't think they were old enough to be hatching yet but then they started laying off and on awhile back. Two of these have to be mommy and daddy:
Only birds in the pen:
5415_1220091330a.jpg

5415_1220091329.jpg

5415_1220091329a.jpg

5415_1220091330.jpg

5415_1220091330b.jpg

There is NEVER a dull moment in your house,is there? Poor little chickie!! So glad you didn't whack it. To think someone has been sitting on one poor lonely egg for 21 days unnoticed. Sneaky little devils, they are! But to abandon it after all that work- sheesh. Hey, maybe pudster hatched it!!

New stories.. " Are you my mommy?" " Are YOU my mommy?".. Are you my MOMMY?"
Can we find the mommy and put her on the " I didn't know I was pregnant" show?

" Yes, I tried for months to have a baby. I figured it was never going to happen. I sat on a lump of dirt for a month- it didn't hatch. I sat on a rock for a little over a month- it didn't hatch. I sat on a plastic thing for a month- it didn't hatch. I just figured I wasn't cut out to be a mamma. Who would have thought the egg woud hatch??"

ETA, dont forget to take it on one of the judge shows to fnd out who the baby daddy is...

Last edited:
Well it's also a sneaky little thing! It got really quiet so I looked down into the cage next to me expecting to see a sweet little sleeping chick,,, it was gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Little rat hopped up on the plastic container I had the last groups water on and climbed out between the bars and took off,, it was in the living room playing with the cats.... I love my puddys,,,, they didn't eat the little snack. So now it's back in the cage, plastic thing gone, and three cats babysitting through the bars...

LMAO!! too funny. Good cats!! My cats have always seem to know the pets (including the houdini hampster) were not for eating.

Ohhh angry little birdie,,,, I put card-stock around the bottom of the cage, it's jumping up and down and pecking it! It's lonely, but since it's momma didn't care to make herself known I can't leave it outside with a bunch of other birds that might hurt it and it die of cold anyway!

It's momma is embarassed- she doesn't want you to know she is no longer innocent!!
Do you have a feather duster or a stuffed animal to put in with him? How about your old violated teddybear?

Back
Top Bottom