Sdwd

Thanks Cyn and Rancher!!

Lacy that is great info!! Thank you for sharing!!

I have to work a little this afternoon so my step-dad is suppose to come stay with her. Were just waiting for her to get evaluated to see if she can go to a re-hab facility for a few days.

Brandon, I am so sorry about your mom and also that you have been sick too. I hope that she continues to improve as well as she has. You too need to get better. Remember it is important to take care of your mom's son too
hugs.gif
My prayers are with both of you. And those babies are adorable!!

Brandon, I am so sorry about your mom and also that you have been sick too. I hope that she continues to improve as well as she has. You too need to get better. Remember it is important to take care of your mom's son too
hugs.gif
My prayers are with both of you. And those babies are adorable!!

Thanks Laura!! you've been on mind alot lately!! Sending good thoughts your way!!

For those who need a laugh, here is Opal. Maybe we should call her Hurricane Opal?

Hurricane Opal

Those youngsters have messed up that nest box front big-time. Need to get out the cleaning rags, I guess. That's the downside of having chicksters living with the main flock. Their little butts poop everywhere!

Hello everyone! How is peoples this day? Well directed toward SpeckledHen,I sent you a video of mariah and the crazy poofed aliens, and the three babies mongo chevy and unnamed :)

What was funny today was that Loki, our calico silkie roo (he is a total tank) decided that since his screaming black silkie girl was "hurt" by me, that he would attack my hand.... and boy did he get a whoopin'.
First he spurred the top of my hand (the hand that had hold of his girl so I could take 'em outside) then when that didn't get any attention he decided to bite and spur and scream at me.
After I looked at him and was like "what the heck????" I picked up his girl and him,spanked him, and he was still trying to bite me! Crazy little silkie huh?
Anyways totally off topic but I thought somebody could use a laugh today :)

Back
Top Bottom