Sebastopol Geese Thread !!!!!!!!!! SHOW YOUR PICS !!!!!!!!!!

I wonder if she's a Greylag. Toulouse really can't fly long distances like that. Mine don't even try to get over a 3 ft fence.
I'd just let her come and go if it was me. Poor girl is probably relieved to find some feathered friends with shelter in that weather.

She definitely has the coloring similar to the Greylag, but doesn't seem so long and lean from what I could compare to googled pics. My guess is as good as anyones! I wasn't familiar with the Greylag, so thank you for helping me figure out what she could be.

ETA: This pic of production Toulouse on the albc site looks right, too. I would say it is the right size and shape, which adds to the confusion. www.albc-org./cpl/waterfowl/toulouse.html

She has brought some fun to our place these past few days. :0)

Last edited:
She definitely has the coloring similar to the Greylag, but doesn't seem so long and lean from what I could compare to googled pics. My guess is as good as anyones! I wasn't familiar with the Greylag, so thank you for helping me figure out what she could be.

ETA: This pic of production Toulouse on the albc site looks right, too. I would say it is the right size and shape, which adds to the confusion. www.albc-org./cpl/waterfowl/toulouse.html

She has brought some fun to our place these past few days. :0)
Muggs, my White Tufted Roman goose has flown away before...literally! She is about the same size as your Toulouse girlie. She now has her wings clipped. My American Buffs can fly a bit, but not up in the air like my Roman girl.

~ Aspen

Pretty sebbies.
My husband last year bought this new grass seed it is call Canadian GRass that grows anywhere and stays green all year long. It does because we have had green grass all winter long and the sebbies have done great on it.
This year I have brought in about 5 eggs so far and I am having a hard time trying to crack them open. Supper hard shells. WOW!
ya.gif
Not like the years before....

So beautiful! LOOK! Green grass...we wish could get some. Luck geese. My girls and boys would give anything for a pasture full of green grass.

~ Aspen
Thanks Aspen. they were in the yard in thoes pictures, there favorite place to hang out.

Although I like the green grass I HATE the weather we have here, if is sunny its cold, if its not raining its snowing, cold and cloudy. I prefer the heat and dry weather, if you would like you can come on down and take as much of this weather back with you as you would like LOL
Pretty sebbies.
My husband last year bought this new grass seed it is call Canadian GRass that grows anywhere and stays green all year long. It does because we have had green grass all winter long and the sebbies have done great on it.
This year I have brought in about 5 eggs so far and I am having a hard time trying to crack them open. Supper hard shells. WOW!
ya.gif
Thanks, I will be looking into that type of grass.

Pretty sebbies.
ya.gif
Barb, if you get tired of having scrambled Seb eggs...send them my way! LOL
Thanks Aspen. they were in the yard in thoes pictures, there favorite place to hang out.

Although I like the green grass I HATE the weather we have here, if is sunny its cold, if its not raining its snowing, cold and cloudy. I prefer the heat and dry weather, if you would like you can come on down and take as much of this weather back with you as you would like LOL
Thanks, I will be looking into that type of grass.
What is your problem??? I would give anything to have rain all the time, and have it cold and cloudy. I think we need to switch places. You can all the dry hot weather you like here. LOL

~ Aspen

Barb, if you get tired of having scrambled Seb eggs...send them my way! LOL
What is your problem??? I would give anything to have rain all the time, and have it cold and cloudy. I think we need to switch places. You can all the dry hot weather you like here. LOL

~ Aspen

HAHA, ITS a deal, I am packing right now! all I need is directions and I am ready to switch places
yesss.gif
LOL. The thing I HATE about it here is the rain turns everything to mud, and having lots of rain makes lots of mud and mud carrys dieseases, So it can also be a health hazzard for the animals.
By the by, I candled my first two Sebbie eggs and BOTH are FERTILE and growing like crazy!! So excited!

Pictures to come..Good Night All!
hugs.gif

~ Aspen
Congrats on your first eggs, and them both being fertile!!
celebrate.gif

Back
Top Bottom