Sebastopol Geese Thread !!!!!!!!!! SHOW YOUR PICS !!!!!!!!!!

Too cute!
If you don't have luck finding a baby now, you will probably be able to find one in late summer when everybody figures out what they have.
I know I will have at least  one extra boy, but I only have one white gosling from what I can tell..   

Great pics, Cskotek!

Thank you so much! I will keep looking. :) I love seeing everyone's photos!

Hi Kim did you not know horses love to eat tree bark or any green they can get their mouth on besides weeds. They do not like weeds!

GF that is a lovely seen with the trees! It takes awhile to clean land with trees up to make more pasture... There were trees in the pasture with our two large horses, a quarter horse a dark bay paint overo and a POA tri colored leopard appy. They ate the bark off all the trees in there and killed the trees. So Ron and a neighbor has charged us to help cut down the BIG trees! Plus they wiped out the grass in there and made it into mud! All that grows in there is weeds! Ron walks them over to the other pasture where the geese free range all the time and lets the horses eat for the day and then in the evening takes them back over to their pasture. So they do not kill all the grass. Because they pull the grass up roots and all!!!

I got my 1st pair of sebbies a month ago. They are about 2 months old now & are starting to feather in. The little gander seems to be feathering completely white but the little hen seems to have some grey coming in on the wings & tail. The guy I got them from said all he has is whites, but he has other geese. I'm really hoping he didn't have these mis-labeled because I spent WAY too much for it to be anything other than a pure sebbie!!! I know it's possible for pure white parents to occasionally throw colors, so here's hoping she has culrs!!!

Back
Top Bottom