Sebastopol Geese Thread !!!!!!!!!! SHOW YOUR PICS !!!!!!!!!!

That´s interesting, Ruru. so sebs you don´t need to wrap if they have dropped wings, then. Just angel wing. Is that because of their strange feather growth?
Livin a person can wrap the TWT as well. That way it can help hold them in the TWT. My one gosling is doing well with the wing. It droops down but has not shot out in any form yet. So I have not wrapped it yet... If it starts shooting out then I will wrap it.

I have been a bit off lately due to my surgery I had on my arm Thursday. It is hurting and I do not concentrate well when I have pain....

Livin a person can wrap the TWT as well. That way it can help hold them in the TWT. My one gosling is doing well with the wing. It droops down but has not shot out in any form yet. So I have not wrapped it yet... If it starts shooting out then I will wrap it.

I have been a bit off lately due to my surgery I had on my arm Thursday. It is hurting and I do not concentrate well when I have pain....
How are you doing after the surgery? I don´t think any of us can concentrate very well when we´re in pain!
I was just curious about the wing, as a lot of people wrap both for angel wing and for dropped.
Hope you´re soon feeling a bit better.

So for now it appears I have to pure Poms and three Sebs in the little clutch that hatched here. I think of those three two are ganders [darnit] but its tough to know at this point as I don't vent sex. Two are lighter grey and one is darker and the two lighter are the ones stretching out their necks the most but... ugh, I have way more males here than I need. AND to make it all that much more complicated/confusing there could be a cross in there.
roll.png

How are you doing after the surgery? I don´t think any of us can concentrate very well when we´re in pain!
I was just curious about the wing, as a lot of people wrap both for angel wing and for dropped.
Hope you´re soon feeling a bit better.
Thank you for asking livin. I am doing ok but just not up to par. I have a 5 inch incision on the inside of my right arm. He was taking out parathyroid glands that he put in there because they grew so much. He remove a big chunk of muscle from my arm. This is the third operation since he first put it in there two years ago. So had an operation last year for the same thing.
I pray to GOD this is the last time.

So I should just let them be?
If the wings are just hanging straight down and the gosling keeps pulling them up, that is exercising the wings. Now if the wings are shooting out wards or twisting then you should go ahead and wrap before the pin feather's dry out. You need a picture on here of the wing. It is hard to tell someone when they should or should not with no pictures. Or did I miss the pictures?

Back
Top Bottom