Sebastopol Geese Thread !!!!!!!!!! SHOW YOUR PICS !!!!!!!!!!

Pics
Quote:
That is so true, my Emden gander is the boss of the barn yard, except for out little Bantam rooster, when our rooster jumps at our goose he turns throws his wings out and runs for his life.
lau.gif
such a tough guy my goose.
wink.png

My new babies. I just got them on Monday. All I know is that they are a pair. My grandson named them Obi and Soka! Obi has twisted wing tips. Sorry for the poor quality of the pic, it was from my phone.
55143_2011-10-17_163828.jpg

Hi

Congratulations on your new Sebastopols, are they this year's babies? They do seem to look like a pair with the male on the left but very hard to tell from a picture.

We've also just got our first ones after searching for almost a year! Not so easy to find nice ones in the UK as the Curled variety is not so popular.

Pete
wink.png

Last edited:
We just bought our new trio last weekend - our first Sebastopols. A curled gander, a curled goose and a smooth breasted goose. Like i said we've looked for a long time and some we've seen just dont conform to the type we wanted which is the American type. They're just settling in at the moment and learning their way around with access to a large filtered pond. They've gone on the same diet as our Dewlap Toulouse and we're hoping to see them looking in much better feather and condition soon
smile.png

Pete
wink.png

80310_seb_trio.jpg

Hi, I got my first Sebastopol at Crossroads. Have been thinking about getting a goose or so for a while and was totally enchanted when I saw these. I think however I need another one, she is lonely. ):
I gave her a couple of young chickens, but....I live in MN. ANyone know of anyone around here with one of these for sale?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom