Sebastopol Geese Thread !!!!!!!!!! SHOW YOUR PICS !!!!!!!!!!

Guys i have a question, Winnie my gander is very upset with me, i picked him up and held him until he stopped screaming then had to bind one of his wings, for the rest of the day and even when i put them to bed tonight, he won't look at me or
2122.png
talk
2122.png
to me. He was the one that liked me the most before. I didn't know that geese pout. Has anyone had a gander do this? Will he forgive me lol
Did you forget to give him his daily treat? ; ) LOL

~ Aspen

He was actually munching on carrots the whole time we were binding his wing LOL. its been a couple of days now and he did talk to me a little bit today (the little prince), We will see what happens Monday when I take the binding off to see how his wing looks
idunno.gif

He was actually munching on carrots the whole time we were binding his wing LOL. its been a couple of days now and he did talk to me a little bit today (the little prince), We will see what happens Monday when I take the binding off to see how his wing looks
idunno.gif
Maybe you are forgiven now. : ) Aww, poor baby boy. I hope his wing heals up!

~ Aspen

, his wing was turning out a bit we left wrapped for 5 days and took it off yesterday, it looks perfect now! Yay! he is such a handsome boy. Funny he didn't get mad at all this time when wee caught him and unwrapped his wing even though a few feathers were a little stuck lol, silly goose

Back
Top Bottom