Sebastopol Goose Eggs FS

Broke Down Ranch

Songster
12 Years
Apr 18, 2007
Texas
My geese have started laying up a storm so I am taking orders on goose eggs. They are $12 each up to 8 eggs. If you want more than 8 the price drops to $10 each. Accepting postal money orders only at this time (PayPal issues). I am starting my first batch in the incubator tomorrow and as soon as fertility is verified I will start shipping. Please look thru my old posts to see pictures of my geese - since the housefire destroyed my old computer I no longer have pics......

Last edited:
Hiya Crystal,

Haven't been on here much but I am glad to see you've got some eggs for sale. Things must be getting back to normal after the fire. huh?. Hope you have a great spring! I'm sure you'll sell a bunch!

thumbsup.gif

Julie

Thanks, that's the post I was gonna try to link to
smile.png

Hey Julie! How's them geese doing? It has been a hard uphill and things are still very tough since DH can't find a job. But the birds don't care, do they? LOL, as long as they get fed they're happy. Now if only my dewlaps would start laying.....
wink.png

Last edited:
How old are your breeding birds? I'm wondering if their feathering looks any different from last years pictures.

I would LOVE to buy 4 eggs but I would want to wait until my bator is empty so I can devote it to them. I have 32 eggs in there due on March 12.
Please PM me after you have confirmed fertility in your bator.
Thanks,
Jenna

Their feathering always looks horrid this time of year because they are always fighting/mating. I can try to get a pic of them now but can't guarantee they will look much better....lol. My oldest birds are 5-6 yrs old, my youngest are from last year. I have some that are very curly, some that are not very curly. But I did that on purpose because it is not the best idea to breed frizzle to frizzle as this can result in poor feather quality.

Well, if you wanted to go ahead and place an order then by the time the money order got here and I got the eggs packed to ship out you're bator would be coming available
smile.png
If it will make it easier I can crack and egg and look for the bullseye

Quote:
My dews are NOT going to lay this year I can already tell - they are so immature compared to the buffs and embdens who are the same age. In fact the only thing I got laying right now is one runner!

I've been neglecting BYC for months now, but the bug has bite once more - just bought some nesting boxes off of ebay and I have chickens coming Monday so I have to clean the brooder out (it is gross) and the incubator is getting fired up tonight!

YAY for spring!
yippiechickie.gif

Back
Top Bottom