Sebastopols. A cash crop?

Woo hoo! I am the 100th person.
big_smile.png
But seriously, is there anywhere to get sebbies under $30 each? I think i'm just dreamin!
lol.png

Quote:
Well after the molt they re-grow and look fab again by late summer - fall.

Thanks!

smile.png

I have some that are bare now and some that are starting to grow some long ones back in......hopefully they will stay put this time so I can do some more shows. Found a goose egg in the goose house today. It has been 2 weeks since I found one....yippie! Does anyone want to buy 1 Sebastopol egg for $50......
lol.png

Quote:
sometimes people sell them on the auction sites and they can go for that, or you could find someone local that sells them cheaper.

Mrs. Turbo :

Does anyone want to buy 1 Sebastopol egg for $50......
lol.png

Sure, but only if you'll give a written guarantee that it will absolutely definitely hatch - no matter how badly I mess up the incubation - and that the resulting gosling will be a superb exhibition quality Sebbie
cool.png

Oh, and I want a money back guarantee to boot......

gig.gif

Quote:
Jenifer Krause, your birds are beautiful and I am so glad to be able to see them. They make a very good argument in favor of purchasing quality adults from good breeders instead of scattering your shot with a group of babies who might not be worth breeding from for someone who wants very good quality. NO ONE raises all high quality. worthy of being bred from birds. A lot of pretty birds will not help someone improve what they have even though they look nice enough and might be better than what the purchaser already has.

Quote:
Sure, but only if you'll give a written guarantee that it will absolutely definitely hatch - no matter how badly I mess up the incubation - and that the resulting gosling will be a superb exhibition quality Sebbie
cool.png

Oh, and I want a money back guarantee to boot......

gig.gif

OOOHHHH yeah to all of that. shipping is $30 and I only take cash.

Jennifer: Again, a real "treat" for us - thanks for sharing these wonderful photos. Until today, I haven't been real interested in the colored Sebbies. Your birds have started me thinking along those lines.

I'm not sure that's a good thing...or a bad thing....
tongue.png
!!

Do you have any more pics of the almost all grey colored bird/birds? Wow...

(high jacking totally uninteneded--sorry)

Back
Top Bottom