Sebastopols. A cash crop?

Quote:
Congrats 100th person! And to answer your ? it depends! Some people who raise Sebs retire some, or the babies they keep for breeders aren't what they want to keep come fall. They may be perfectly nice animals, but they may have too many of one color or feather type, etc.... Try to find someone who has them close to where you live. Shipping is pricey.

Quote:
Sure ya can... but they wont look like sebastopols
smile.png
)
I have a neighbor with one of my ganders.... bred to his toulouse... they have 7 babies... he'd probably sell some for $30.

jojo@rolling acres farm :

Jennifer: Again, a real "treat" for us - thanks for sharing these wonderful photos. Until today, I haven't been real interested in the colored Sebbies. Your birds have started me thinking along those lines.

I'm not sure that's a good thing...or a bad thing....
tongue.png
!!

Do you have any more pics of the almost all grey colored bird/birds? Wow...

(high jacking totally uninteneded--sorry)

Thank you and I will look for and post some more of the gray and blue birds.​

60705_more_test_010.jpg

This is one of my Buff females, she is smooth breasted. Pictures were take 9-4-09 so she still has more feather growing to do. Mine usually are finished by Halloween.

Jennifer and all, Here is a pic of my gander Zen (his butt), I have yet to see this color-he is blue-dk violet splash, depending on the season. This is a last year fall pic. He has grown long cape like flight feathers this season. Will post new pics when he feathers out.

goslings880.jpg

Quote:
This looks to be a Smooth breasted Buff baby. I have a lavender youngster about the same age as yours and I will post a picture. Have to take it first.LOL

Back
Top Bottom