Sebright, Silkie or Bantam Cochin Contest!!! Results on Page Three!!

big_smile.png
Thanks Settler'sDreamFarm. And congratulations to all other who placed and won.

thumbsup.gif

Thank You! I'll definitely remember that everytime I'm out in the barn cleaning pens. Its worth all the sweat and backaches. I get alot of crap because I like to decorate the outsides of my lofts with fake flowers and stuff for the holidays. I also keep a chair in my coops. My non-poultry friends think I'm a little deranged because I like to sit and watch my birds.
tongue.png

Cottagegarden...I think you need to give me some tips on taking pictures. Wow!!!! They look like they were professionally done. Brilliant colors, perfect scenery, nice clear pics. I have a couple older digital cameras and a brand new 10X one and am never happy with the pics no matter how much I tinker with the settings.
Amy

big_smile.png
Thank you! And Tiny thanks you! She really is tiny, no matter how she looks in that pic!
big_smile.png

Congrats to everyone, just love the pics! I get chicken envy so bad, but I know I need to control myself....Dont I??
roll.png

Thanx everybody Now THE BOSS has an even bigger head and attitude Goinna take him a while to get over this If he ever does The white roo is beautiful Deserved to win Congrats everyone on your wins

Mike
big_smile.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom