*Second* LF Black Cochin Pullet for Sale

Beth G.

Gaetano Family Farm
9 Years
Jun 26, 2010
New Haven County Connecticut
frow.gif

I have up for consideration another black cochin pullet. She was born in March 2011. Since I have her sister up for auction And, if won by the same bidder I will see what I can do about pricing on shipping.

This pullet too is very big and beautiful plumage. I was raising these two girls in hopes of using them for a project. But, I've run out of breeder pen space and am forced to face the facts that these two little darlings will not be able to do as intended.

I think that both would make great show prospects
thumbsup.gif

61583_oxford-20111001-003581.jpg

61583_img-20111001-003571.jpg

They will be sold, bathed, toenails clipped, dusted, and dewormed.

Any questions at all please feel free to click on the email button and send me a message via email b/c I do not always get my PM's. (I must of clicked the wrong button or something).

Thanks for looking
smile.png

It would be $60 for the purchase of two. I have two slightly used boxes and I can check w another friend of mine how much she thinks it would be if I taped them together. I'd need a couple of days to figure this out I'm sorry. I'm just getting over the flu and am weak and not with it 100% yet
wink.png

Quote:

Hi,

I went to the Post office to price out the two girls shipped together and it would be roughly $74.00 for the two and $49.00 for one. Not sure if that helps but, I wanted to get back to you
smile.png

Tx,
Beth
Quote:

Ohhh you had to put these two gorgeous gals up to tease me? I just got your two pullets settled in and now I go on here and see these to nice ones. Now, how do I convince the DH to say yes to buying them??
fl.gif

Back
Top Bottom