*Second* LF Black Cochin Pullet for Sale

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Beth G., Oct 2, 2011.

1. Beth G.

Beth G. Gaetano Family Farm

[​IMG]

I have up for consideration another black cochin pullet. She was born in March 2011. Since I have her sister up for auction And, if won by the same bidder I will see what I can do about pricing on shipping.

This pullet too is very big and beautiful plumage. I was raising these two girls in hopes of using them for a project. But, I've run out of breeder pen space and am forced to face the facts that these two little darlings will not be able to do as intended.

I think that both would make great show prospects [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

They will be sold, bathed, toenails clipped, dusted, and dewormed.

Any questions at all please feel free to click on the email button and send me a message via email b/c I do not always get my PM's. (I must of clicked the wrong button or something).

Thanks for looking [​IMG]

2. PeachHillFarms

PeachHillFarms Out Of The Brooder

Oct 1, 2011
    Southwest Indiana
    Gosh..why does shipping have to be so much! I would take these girls in a heartbeat! I have been looking for LF cochins for forever!! [​IMG]

3. Beth G.

I'm so sorry I wish it were cheaper too. These girls are big so I know to ship them will be expensive. Where are you from?
    Quote:

4. PeachHillFarms

PeachHillFarms Out Of The Brooder

Oct 1, 2011
    Southwest Indiana
    I'm from Indiana. How much would it be for both of these girls? [​IMG]

5. Beth G.

It would be $60 for the purchase of two. I have two slightly used boxes and I can check w another friend of mine how much she thinks it would be if I taped them together. I'd need a couple of days to figure this out I'm sorry. I'm just getting over the flu and am weak and not with it 100% yet [​IMG]
    Quote:

6. Beth G.

Hi,

I went to the Post office to price out the two girls shipped together and it would be roughly $74.00 for the two and $49.00 for one. Not sure if that helps but, I wanted to get back to you [​IMG]

Tx,
    Beth
    Quote:

7. BellaBlue

BellaBlue Out Of The Brooder

Nov 11, 2010
    Ohhh you had to put these two gorgeous gals up to tease me? I just got your two pullets settled in and now I go on here and see these to nice ones. Now, how do I convince the DH to say yes to buying them?? [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by