Secondary euthanasia input

HELLO EVERYONE! i have very very good news. she made a miraculous recovery! I forgot this existed so i thought i'd give an update lol-

I went upstairs after responding to a few replies and...she was doing fine. I have zero clue what happened. My best guess was that she had also contracted sour crop, and since i had started adding in ACV, she got better? Honestly, its confusing. She was 90 grams when I posted this and as im posting this, shes out with her siblings and 140 grams.
thank you all for your help, regardless!

HELLO EVERYONE! i have very very good news. she made a miraculous recovery! I forgot this existed so i thought i'd give an update lol-

I went upstairs after responding to a few replies and...she was doing fine. I have zero clue what happened. My best guess was that she had also contracted sour crop, and since i had started adding in ACV, she got better? Honestly, its confusing. She was 90 grams when I posted this and as im posting this, shes out with her siblings and 140 grams.
Glad to hear she's doing much better!

Oh I'm so happy to hear this! :hugs :love

Back
Top Bottom