Sedalia, MO poultry show on October 18th

My DH and I are thinking about going.

I may have missed it, but are you going to wear anything that will ID us, and you, as being from BYC?

We could wear a hello sticker or something, would like to know who you are!
wink.png

Cheri

I am going to wear my Orschelns Pink Chicken shirt. It has an egg and a hatching chick and a live chick. I should be easy to spot. LOL

Oh and my daughter is going to be the one showing so she will be there her pic is on my website.....look for her! And a tall skinny guy with dark hair. That is another friend that is coming with us.

Last edited by a moderator:
i dont know what i'll be wearing, but look for a crazy person, that will be me
smack.gif
and my bf will be the guy who looks bored and looking at all these chicken people like we're crazy!!

i only have grey calls, sorry, i'm looking to get some ducks there though. got any cresteds?

what time are you planning on getting there tomorrow? i want to meet you when we get there!

LOL on BF being bored looking. Problem is he will be sitting on the benches by the door! LOL
gig.gif
barnie.gif
The plan right now is get off work 1:30 ish or when I cannot stand it any longer and have to leave. Got to pick up DF(dear friend) and his chickeys! Go to my house, get chicks, ducks, suitcase packed up in the van, wait for DD to get off the bus and make like a bandit and hit the hills for Sedalia! I figure it will be about 5:00 or 5:30 when we get to Sedalia then unpack and blood test and visit and visit and visit and get tired and visit more....LOL can you tell I like to talk! And then head to Warrensburg to MOMMIES house! I am about as excited to see her as go to the show !
hugs.gif
lau.gif

Maybe if it is not too late when we get done unpacking chicks and ducks, we can hit Ryans buffet before heading to Mommies house! LOL

I know a surefire way to know me when you see me, I will use my HOT PINK cell phone holder and I usually have it clipped in my neck of my tee shirt. It is hot pink alligator look!
thumbsup.gif

AHHHH!!! so close!! i can hardly concentrate in class, if it weren't for two tests today i wouldn't even have come!!

i didn't realize how long it takes to wash/dry silkies!!! i got 5 done last night and i have 4 left to do today when i get home before i leave. i also am going to clean off EVERYONES feet. i still have to catch the call ducks....
barnie.gif
so much to do!!

jmajors -- i washed your white hen as a practice for my show hen, she looks snow white!! i didn't wash the partridge boy as i had so many to do, i hope you still like him, i can put a blow dryer to him if you'd like and trim nails/spurs/beak. just let me know. i didn't wash any of the frizzles either, hope you still enjoy them!

i'm taking probably 7 or 8 dog kennels full of chickens, all loaded up into the horse trailer which i'm staying in tonight.

here's my list of birds:
SHOWING:
white silkie hen
black silkie hen
partridge silkie hen (for sale too)
black silkie roo
blue silkie roo
grey silkie roo
bantam barred cochin cockerel
red pyle OEGB pullet
grey call duck pair

SELLING:
california white roo
2 EE roos
silkie chicks (some 6 weeks old, some 1 week)
partride silkie trio
2 grey call ducklings
and some EE hens if anyones interested

$10 each, they just started to feather out and they're feathering out like hens, i'm not sure if they're boys or girls though, these are my first ones i ever hatched. i'll get a closer look at them this afternoon when i catch them

Back
Top Bottom