I will post my lists soon, but not tonight. Feeling droopy.

:hugs I can't wait to see

Awwwww. How do you feel about Iris?

I have nearly black. My true black aren't ready to divide.

Love anything and everything!

I would like to remind ALL, we just bought this home a little less than 2 years ago. It is a LITERAL blank slate IE: nothing has ever been planted here... no garden, no bushes, no trees, etc. PIC is dying for berry bushes, bee and butterfly bushes, flowers, fruit trees, etc.... I myself would love all of that PLUS a garden to eat from.... so, pretty much we want it all!!! :D

I would like to remind ALL, we just bought this home a little less than 2 years ago. It is a LITERAL blank slate IE: nothing has ever been planted here... no garden, no bushes, no trees, etc. PIC is dying for berry bushes, bee and butterfly bushes, flowers, fruit trees, etc.... I myself would love all of that PLUS a garden to eat from.... so, pretty much we want it all!!! :D

I have some persimmon seeds that i saved this year. They have been in my freezer since sept/oct. They are not the oriental big persimmons but small, native and yummy ones. :). It does take a persimmon tree many many maaaaaannnny years to give you fruit though.

I saved milkweed seeds, you can have some of them.

I have some persimmon seeds that i saved this year. They have been in my freezer since sept/oct. They are not the oriental big persimmons but small, native and yummy ones. :). It does take a persimmon tree many many maaaaaannnny years to give you fruit though.

That sounds wonderful! Wanna trade? See anything in my list you'd like?

Smuv hon, I been here going on 20 years so I have had time to plant many things.

I got butterfly bushes from Michigan bulb. They grew fast and have done well.
I think i gave like 5 bucks each.
They run specials regularly so if you go that route wait for what you have chosen to go on sale.

Back
Top Bottom