Pics
I have multiple iris colors available. I don't remember which ones are which but there are dark purple, light purple, white with yellow and I think white with purple.

Also
Loofah guards (only have a couple extra seeds)
Peach pits (cooled in fridge all winter)
Jalepeño peppers
Sweet Italian peppers
Zucchini
Organic bush beans
Organic sugar snow peas
Some sunflowers.

Not sure what I'd be interested in. Maybe bee attracting flowers or other veggies.

I have a bag full of peach pits if anyone is interested. I saved them from last fall when I canned peaches. I dried them and them kept them in the fridge all winter. I plan to start a few myself, now thatbi remembered they were in there lol.

OhhhHHHhhHHhhhhhhhhh peeeeeeaches!!!! Hello!!!!

Oh man! I WANT some of that plaid spinach!!!

Seriously though, I'm very interested in Watermelon Radish seeds.

I can offer nasturtium seeds, white California garlic cloves and/or gladiola corms in exchange. I didn't know I'd have an opportunity like this or I might have saved more... The glads are a mixture of deep purple and lavender. I didn't keep them separate.

I'm in Zone 9 and I'm already planting.

The plaid spinach is a PIA to grow, unless you go out to water it with whiskey while wearing a kilt. Temperamental, that spinach! :gig

I'd be tickled appreciatively if I could grab somma them nasturtium seeds. They'd be gorgeous AND I can try pickling the seeds for a *poor mans caper*! I'll happily send on some of my watermelon radish seeds and any others you check in my post and find you'd like to try! :D

Right now I have

purple morning Glory seeds
Some strawberry cuttings (I'll get more as it warms up)
Blackberry bush cuttings (warning they can get pretty intense)
And light purple Iris rhizomes!

I love to be in the Earth So anything that would survive my desert climate would be great!
's OK.

Did we already get your grow zone?

If someone else pops up wanting your strawberry plants that's good. I went ahead and ordered 20 bare root plants and I want to try and grow them in a bit of a different way. I wouldn't want to waste cuttings from a BYC friends beloved garden. Although I could deal with some blackberry cuttings, if you'd not mind!

View attachment 1271212 Thank you Smuvers for all the wonderful seeds and the extras! Your pretty awesome!

Welcome welcome!!!! Looking forward to having my own little corner of your garden marked of as Smuvers Little Piece of Doodles Farm! :lau

I have multiple iris colors available. I don't remember which ones are which but there are dark purple, light purple, white with yellow and I think white with purple.

Also
Jalepeño peppers
Sweet Italian peppers
Zucchini
Organic bush beans
Organic sugar snow peas
Some sunflowers.

Not sure what I'd be interested in. Maybe bee attracting flowers or other veggies.

As we're starting WAY from scratch, we're begging all our flowering bushes and plants here. No joke. We purchased 2.5 acres that had a house put on it and honest to beasley, not a damn thing else! We still have a GOOD 1/2 to full acre we're going to need to clear JUST to mow and then till and go from there. I know for a fact we have animals living in those little *forests* on our land and, as much as I'm OK with it... we're getting nuisance animals that are causing problems with our chickens.... so everything pretty much needs to go.

We are all big fans of butterflies and bees and any pollinating flowers and bushes.... even though every one of us has allergies..... we take drugs for it which is a small price to pay for being able to *play outside in our garden*.

I love everything about this! I'm in zone 8a.

I've got:
Georgia striped peanuts
Nasturtium, tall trailing and alaska mix
Borage
Cilantro
Ancho peppers
Scotch bonnet peppers
Kyoto red carrots (they're a fall planting type, I read)
Lemon cucumbers
Red habaneros
Holstein cowpea
Tatsoi
Magnolia blossom tendril pea
Brad's atomic grape tomato
Chinese five-color pepper
Canary bell pepper
Thai burapa pepper
Thai basil
Lime basil
Mammoth grey sunflower
Cosmic purple carrots
Half long guernesy parsnip

Looking for:
Orange or purple cauliflower
Fig plant
Ginger root
Lemon verbena
Rosemary cuttings
small watermelons

@Sambi89 make sure you tag whom you are responding to! Not sure if it's me or @deepbluesea but I think it's me about the blackberry cuttings! squeeeeeee

At deepblue, I just received some organic ginger root and I have some heirloom sugarbaby watermelon seeds. I THINK I might have some orange or purple cauliflower so if you're interested PM me! :D

@Sambi89 make sure you tag whom you are responding to! Not sure if it's me or @deepbluesea but I think it's me about the blackberry cuttings! squeeeeeee

At deepblue, I just received some organic ginger root and I have some heirloom sugarbaby watermelon seeds. I THINK I might have some orange or purple cauliflower so if you're interested PM me! :D
Woooot! You got it. :celebrate

Also
Jalepeño peppers
Sweet Italian peppers
Zucchini
Organic bush beans
Organic sugar snow peas
Some sunflowers.

I’d love to try the Irisis! not sure what I have you’d want in return, I have
Tulip bulbs
Mammoth sunflower seeds
Multiple different kinds of pumpkin seeds
Morning glory’s
Multiple veggies (can send a list if interested)

I’d love to try the Irisis! not sure what I have you’d want in return, I have
Tulip bulbs
Mammoth sunflower seeds
Multiple different kinds of pumpkin seeds
Morning glory’s

Multiple veggies (can send a list if interested)

Any and all of those sound awesome lol. I have a few days of decent weather that I could dig them up. Not sure which is which bit I could grab some from each patch. You'd get a variety.

How do you guys go about shipping bulbs that you dig out of the ground? Do you dry them out or keep them moist in a bag?

Any and all of those sound awesome lol. I have a few days of decent weather that I could dig them up. Not sure which is which bit I could grab some from each patch. You'd get a variety.

How do you guys go about shipping bulbs that you dig out of the ground? Do you dry them out or keep them moist in a bag?
I would think dry would be ok. Iris are pretty tough.

I’ve never done it, to be home neat i was going to go bag route, I live in Nebraska so I freeze the bulbs if they aren’t already on the ground. I’m going to send moist bulbs in bags and seeds dry in envelopes... open to opinions tho! Again! I’ve never done a seed swap!

Back
Top Bottom