Sell Me On A Duck Breed

Pics
This has been the most entertaining thread!

I just wanted to chime in about the oven.

Is there any more context to the warning? I have read that using the self cleaning feature can let off fumes toxic to some birds and other pets, but I have never heard that about simply using the oven.

This has been the most entertaining thread!

I just wanted to chime in about the oven.

Is there any more context to the warning? I have read that using the self cleaning feature can let off fumes toxic to some birds and other pets, but I have never heard that about simply using the oven.
Canuck, I am glad you find the thread entertaining. There are so many BYC members who are downright hilarious in everything they talk about. Ralphie is definitely one of them, with his “dux hater mentality.” We all know better though. ;)

The manual does mention strong odors (fumes) being emitted during the cleaning cycle and has the same warning message printed at the beginning of the self clean instructions. Maybe that is where the most damaging fumes come from.

Thank you for bringing that to my attention and making me look again. I hope beyond hope that is the case and my ducklings will be safe.

@Mimi13 I guess I missed it but what did you order?
Oh oh oh, well let me tell you.

White Hybrid Layer
Buff
Saxony
Welsh Harlequin
Chocolate Runner
Fawn & White Runner

They should be here in three short weeks. It has been really difficult walking by the little ducks at TSC. I want to snatch them all.

Nice selection, can’t wait to see them!
We know what they will look like, so I think we can wait.
I like them when they finally become self-aware..
1583851989983.gif

Back
Top Bottom