Sell Me On A Duck Breed

Pics
Did you ask for gro gel and heat pad? Next week we’re to have a cool spell. If you ask for these it will help but hopefully Metzers will take care of all of this.
I did purchase the gro gel and I thought the heat pad was the hatcheries call. This time of year is the worst. It’s 40* at night and 85* during the day.

I’ve got my Nutri Drench ready!

Always around like a lingering old fart! :gig

Yes, please hide. We want you lingering a long time!

Speaking of lingering, I’ve been working on that duck house for the past several days and I’ve just been putting on the same shorts and top. I think it’s time for a change, but my supervising chicken hasn’t mentioned it, so why bother?:lau:lauView attachment 2065221

We can save money now by never changing clothes and wasting water on showers, no one can smell us from 20 ft away.

SIX, Ralphie, six adorable little quackers. I’m just worried that they will be starting out “behind the 8 ball.”
I would never ship just 6. I always wanted a full box when I shipped them. I felt 12-15 chicks was a larger mass for holding body heat. With 6 you better ask for the heating pad to be included.

I would never ship just 6. I always wanted a full box when I shipped them. I felt 12-15 chicks was a larger mass for holding body heat. With 6 you better ask for the heating pad to be included.
Oh lawd! Twelve to fifteen? You subscribe to the “go big or go home” philosophy, huh?

But see, it was 85 here yesterday and I got my first sunburn mowing. I think the hatchery includes the amount of heat pack on their own based on their predictions of the traveling weather. 🤷🏼‍♀️ I hope anyway. I didn’t see anywhere that you could add a heat pack to the order.

Oh lawd! Twelve to fifteen? You subscribe to the “go big or go home” philosophy, huh?

But see, it was 85 here yesterday and I got my first sunburn mowing. I think the hatchery includes the amount of heat pack on their own based on their predictions of the traveling weather. 🤷🏼‍♀️ I hope anyway. I didn’t see anywhere that you could add a heat pack to the order.
Actually, I don’t think I have ever ordered less than 50 at a time from a hatchery.

I seldom buy from a large hatchery.

Back
Top Bottom